Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome to Feeding My Red Rockets!

Welcome to Feeding My Red Rockets, a little space for me to profess my love for the Houston Rockets all while providing nourishing plates of food.  Yes, I am a little behind as the season is well under way, but better late than never!  Join me as we celebrate Wins, Losses and discuss everything Rockets!  How does it work?  Well here's the breakdown.  After each game I select a player, who I believe really played their heart out ( I know, I know they all do, but let's focus on one a game, shall we!) The next day you will get their amazing stats and a fabulous dish in honor of their accomplishments!  So join me for weekly for game stats mixed with tasty treats all geared to take our beloved Houston Rockets to the top!!

Bonnie                  

No comments:

Post a Comment